Himachal used to be a perfect vacation with friends before the covid-19 pandemic, wasn’t it? Well, it still is, now that normalcy is being retained. However, Himachal is also the trending ‘workcation’ that you’d surely would want to opt for! With the crass redundancy wherein you were compelled to work from home for months, comes the ardent desire to break free into mountains and work with a clear headspace, literally. Remembering those days when tea/ coffee break was a total leisure and escape, demands your thoughts into investing in a ‘workation’ at Himachal, the state with the best hill stations!
Here are some valedictorian reasons as to why it should definitely be your ‘workation’ for the next 30 days!
What’s With 30 Days Of ‘Workation’ At Himachal?
The fact that working from home feels nowhere close to working in the office makes us gloomy and frustrated sometimes. We breathe in and out in the same air of the house and don’t even dress up until it’s a video call for that matter. All of this which rather sounds cool stopped being so after a month of working from home. We do miss our workplace and our colleagues and those impromptu parties and luncheons , a lot because of the lock-down!
Therefore, a new venture called the ‘Work From Mountains’ (WFM) is offering cozy work rooms amidst nature for a minimum period of 30 days. Charges of these rooms start as ₹35,000/month.
Reasons As To Why Himachal Is Ought To Be Your Workation!
- You are sure to be charmed by the cool weather, the lush greenery, and the fresh air. Not to mention that the mountains around you are sure to soothe your tired eyes and improve your work efficiency.
- You can stay at Chamba, Naddi, Kasol, Kulu, Tirthan Chakroth and even Manali. Since two people can share a room, you can take your colleague, bestie or your bae along. This further means that it’s surely gonna be a fun stay and a perfect space to work in.
- You will be away from all the city chaos, pandemic gloom and yet so close to having a dreamy work environment of your choice.
- This one’s surely an exceptional option for artists, including dancers, photographers, writers, designers, painters and what not. Creativity is truly proportional to your surrounding and Himachal is a true mood enhancer when it comes to that. Try it for yourself.
- Also, since almost all places in Himachal are open for tourists now, you can take off for a trip just any day. Not to mention that treks in Himachal Pradesh are also opened to tourists with a lot of safety measures.
- Making Himachal your workation is actually a dream come true. Just imagine waking up to to soulful sunrises, cooing of birds and astounding weather. Zoom meetings are gonna look so amazing with greenery in your background.
- Covid-19 cases are comparatively lesser in the hill stations than in the cities. So, technically working in a safer environment is something that you wouldn’t want to let go!
- Change of air, literally means change in a monotonous routine.
- Himachal as a ‘workation’ can always turn into an unexpected holiday for you and your partner/ friend if you let them tag along, something you must have wished for during the entire lock-down situation.
- Just for the sake of spicing it up a little, why not try Himachal as your ‘workation’?! Working in such a cozy environment like this truly boosts up your confidence.
Well, there’s no harm in making Himachal your ‘workation’, especially when you are provided with so many amenities and stuff. You are sure to learn a lot, and experience different things as well. So, take good care, stay safe and surely give this new venture a chance!!