The Jalesh Cruise experience on the ‘Karnika cruise’ is heavenly and worth spending every penny for. With mind-boggling cruise experiences which are amalgamated with comfort and luxury, travelers can never get enough of the same. With delectable cuisines, amazing service, commendable activities, stupendous sources of entertainment and so forth, the Jalesh cruise is truly paradise on earth. Jalesh Cruises offer myriad traveling offers, for children, adults, couples, families and even solo travelers. They provide you with budget-friendly yet exclusive packages that indeed becomes a choice worthy of at least an iota of thought. However, before you actually haste into it, consider these following things about the Jalesh Cruises. These astonishing facts are sure to render some momentum to your thought-process.
Given here are some facts about Karnika cruise at Jalesh Cruises that will surely blow your mind away! After all, extra knowledge is never a curse; giving you a chance therefore, to know it all.
1. The Cruise ship was named ‘Karnika’ in an official naming ceremony on April 19th, 2019 in Mumbai. The ceremony was attended by acclaimed, successful Indians who are known and celebrated for their achievements and global success- Mr. Milkha Singh, Mrs. Subhash Chandra, Actor Ms. Sushmita Sen, Mr.Mahesh Bhupati, and Ms. Mary Kom.
2. First launched in 1990 as Crown Princess, MS Karnika cruise was part of P&O Australia’s fleet as ‘Pacific Jewel’ between 2009-2019, before finally being taken over by Zen Cruises (company established by Essel Group, India).
3. ‘Jalesh’ is named after the Lord of Water, and similarly, ‘Karnika’ (cruise) has been named after a celestial nymph, who is known to have appeared in place for ‘Amrit’, the elixir for life, when the gods and demons stirred the ocean in search for the same. The name also draws inspiration from the first Indian ghat (a flight of steps leading down to a river), Manikarnika in Varanasi, considered one of the oldest Indian cities.
4. Karnika cruise, operated by Jalesh Cruises, has its port home in Mumbai. It is the first Indian cruise ship to make a stop in the region, thereby paving way for significant milestones for both the Indian domestic and international cruise industry.
5. The 70,285-ton, 14 deck ship can carry up to 2,000 passengers and has a total of 837 cabins; nestled in 36 mini suites, 162 balcony rooms, 430 ocean view rooms and 209 interior rooms. There are also special cabins and facilities for senior citizens and differently abled passengers on the Karnika cruise.
6. Jalesh Cruises made its first voyage from Mumbai to Goa on April 17, 2019 and undertook its first International sailing from Mumbai to Dubai on May 24th, 2019 where it was port until mid-September 2019 before returning back to Mumbai.
7. Karnika cruise ensures a stay imbued with fun, frolic and full-on entertainment. Right from Broadway musicals, to dancing, DJ nights, casino and so forth. Swimming and casino are other recreational spaces for you. Travelers are often seen dancing to the tunes of their favorite songs on DJ nights.
8. Delectable cuisines are served throughout your stay at the Karnika Cruise. Furthermore, they flaunt three (3) fine dining restaurants, which include Indian Cuisine at Waterfront and Chef’s Table and Thai, Malay, Korean, Mongolian, Taiwanese and Japanese Cuisines at Chopstix. It also hosts eleven different buffet and food stations offering a wide range of delicious food items ranging from street food (famous Indian pav bhaji, pani puri etc), barbeque, international grill to patisserie and frozen desserts. The ship also has separate cuisine and eating spaces for Jain guests. The restaurants for the Jain cult are- Essence of India, The Far Eastern Kadhai, Kettle & Bun, Jain Haven, Vegetarian Bang, Sugar & Spice, The International Grill, Hot Clay Tandoor, The Café, Frozen and Street Food at Karnika.
9. Jalesh Cruises are also much acclaimed for their therapeutic spaces on board. . Theon board Spa offers a myriad collection of aromatic and natural techniques for relaxation. A state-of-the-art fitness studio and multi-purpose salon facilities are also available to guests.
10. Jalesh cruises are also open for serving as venue for hosting big weddings, corporate events and more.
Well, we hope to have provided you with certain handy and fascinating facts about the Karnika cruise at Jalesh Cruises. It’s your turn to check out the same, and know more!